
I have been at the BOOK FAIR! My BFF worked with me today and took my picture with the new camera! Oh I can tell I am really going to enjoy bloggin now! Tomorrow we close that Bad-Bear down at 12 sharp! Sometimes the thing just drags on and on! I know PTO is a huge support for the school, but what was I thinking Chairing the thing? Fortunately this is my last year! Please don't tell the girls school that I'll be available next year :) ....
Check out what I sent the girls to school in today...

It is Red Ribbon Week (Drug Free) and today is tacky day. Do you think they'll win the prize? Look at all of those stripes! They wore two different shoes and loved it!
Tonight we have soccer and I hope to take my first action shots! The girls are so athletic (my side of the family, wink ;0) It is always fun watching them! The boys on the opposing teams think they are fragile because they are girls, but they will take those boys down to the ground if need be! Just like their Mama!!! Come back tomorrow for more photos!!
1 comment:
I had fun with you today at the Book Fair! Love you!
Post a Comment