My girls were home sick today, so I spent a lot of time on the computer and getting housework done! I found some great deals at RiteAid this week, but not much of anything at CVS. I will update you on my WalGreen finds tomorrow!
I have collected several tubes of toothpaste and I am looking into sending a care package to Any Soldier. When I read the website I got very ?!?#?@?*?... my heart really goes out to those Men and Women and their families back home. If you have family over there please email me. I really want to send some of my freebies and add to the package whatever they specifically need!
The girls and I baked banana bread this morning! It smelled so good! They just have a cold, but I really did not want to spread it around so we stayed in another day! It was nice having them home all day! I am not thinking about homeschooling...just enjoying their company!
We got together with my Hometeam BFF's last night! I love you guys! We miss some of you! Hopefully everyone is moved in and their Grandmother's are better!
I did Find this 3M coupon today! For all you guys looking for a bargain!
Keeping It Real!
No comments:
Post a Comment