We have been talking about our plans for Thanksgiving and we are hoping to do something different this year! My Dad's side of the family is hosting a reunion in Charlotte the Wednesday night before Thanksgiving. Husband is trying to work out the details so we can go on Wednesday and travel back on Thursday.
At the soccer field last night I learned that my BFF caved on me and bought Hannah Montana Tickets for her two children...
Now the question to Husband is "Do you want to shell out (are you ready) $1,000.00 for four tickets or do you want to go to my family reunion???"
Unfortunate for the children, we are sticking to the original plan and going to visit my dear family! I am so excited about seeing everyone. My Aunt has said she was going to make all of our family traditions - Kebe, Tabbouleh, Cabbage Leaves and my sisters favorite-Koodenberries!!!
I CAN'T WAIT!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment