Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Banana Bread

I took some actions shots last night in the rain! These girls are unreal! you would really enjoy watching them play! I am loving my camera! I was across the field and had the best shots! Thanks you Husband for the perfect anniversary gift!!! I love you!!!







I have some extra bananas in the freezer I plan to pull out and make this bread! It is so good in the mornings with a cup of coffee!!! ENJOY!

SIMPLE Banana Bread
2 tsp. butter
2 cups flour
1 tsp. baking soda
½ tsp. baking powder
½ tsp. salt
½ cup oil
1 cup sugar
2 eggs, beaten
4 ripe bananas, mashed
½ tsp. vanilla extract
3 Tbsp. milk
Confectioner’s sugar (for dusting)
Preheat oven to 350°. Stir flour, soda, baking powder, and salt together. Set aside. Combine oil and sugar in a large bowl. Beat in eggs, banana, vanilla, and milk. Add flour mixture and blend until just combined. Pour into greased loaf pan and bake until toothpick inserted into the center comes out dry – about 1 hour and 15 minutes. Cool in pan 10 minutes and transfer to wire rack. Wrap with plastic wrap and/or foil and refrigerate or freeze. May dust with confectioner’s sugar before serving.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for you to bring me some! It sounds great and both of us love it!