Thursday, October 25, 2007

Happy Fall Ya'll !!

Husband and I are packing for a short getaway! The children and the dog are dispersed throughout the county! They are so excited about spending the night out on a school night! Of course I worry about all of the test they always have on Friday, but we studied hard Wednesday night!

Everyone got their report cards this past week and they were AWESOME! Only one of the girls had 2 "B" the rest was all "A"!!!!! They all try so hard! I am so proud of them!

I am taking my camera on the trip and plan on actually reading the manual! I have never wanted to take photography seriously, but now I do. I just want to learn how to take decent shots and what all the terminology means! If you know of a course or a good book please let me know!

Husband has won an award and I am so excited for him. This is the first time we have ever been on a trip with this group that he is a part of. I look forward to telling you all about the trip! Have a great FALL weekend! The weather here is cool and crisp! FINALLY! Go enjoy the great outdoors! We are having our annual bonfire and wienie roast at husband's Dad's on Saturday! The children love going out there. Happy Fall Ya'll!!

No comments: