Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I Have Gone Over The Edge...

Spent the day with my Mom and Sister Monday! We had lunch and I took Mom back to the Dr. for a check up! She is doing good! Thank you for your prayers!

I have completely consumed myself with COUPONS over the past two weeks. I know I have gone extreme, I know I have! But I also know it is a passing fad for me. Anyways, Sister and I clipped coupons from the weekend and we got her coupoon pouch organized. I shared many of my prize possessions with her - you would be SOOO proud!

Mom kept the children overnight since they had the day off! So what did Husband and I do when we got home from dinner? We ORGANIZED MY COUPON POUCH! I know that's not what you thought I was going to say, but this a "G" rated blog! He seemed to understand since I always have a pair of scissors in my hand! But I had to...Kroger had sent freezer coupons in the mail and I had to get them in the right spot...

It is a sickness, but I am working on it.
Here is a tip for you non-coupon-clippers:
(Before you read it, can't you hear Ron White saying cupun....) Sorry!

Whenever I go to the grocery store, I put one of those hand baskets in the child seat area of my cart. As I shop I put anything I pick up that is not on my list in the basket. This way I can easily see my impulse items and evaluate them before I get to the check out lane. There are always some things that I don't really need so . . . they get put back.

So if you don't clip atleast CONTROL YOURSELF!

If you want to get in on the fun check out this site for great savings this week at Walgreens!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I used to clip coupons like crazy but I kept forgetting to take them with me when I went shopping.

BTW, you are the winner of the Oopsie Dazie Giveaway. Please send me your mailing address and the 2 items that you'd like. Congratulations!

anislandlife at yahoo dot com

Anonymous said...

I am so very proud of you and your saving money! That is always a good thing! Nothing wrong with that!