We did have fun! We went to the Capitol for a tour and then we went to the Varsity for lunch! Each child got to order their own from a small menu...boy was that entertaining! We only had two spills but a whole lot of mishaps! I can feel the grease from those onion rings adhering to my arteries as I type, but oh it was soooo good! I am trying to talk Husband into taking a walk with me today to reverse some of the damage I did! It is beautiful outside!

Both of the girls ran for Student Council for third grade. That meant I was privileged enough to write TWO speeches! Let me just share that our platforms were winners! BOTH, yes, Both girls won! There were 24 third graders running for 4 spots and they got two of them?!?!?!? Now we have to convince the school to offer pizza daily as a third option for lunch; extend the computer lab time since all children do not have access at home to the Internet (mine included); Offer a baked potato and salad BAR instead of a premixed salad; and longer recess time so they can run off more of that energy they store up sitting in the classroom!
I am so proud of them! This is really going to be a fun year for them! We only have a few more soccer games this season. I promise to post more pictures once my new camera arrives!

Husband is off today! He is currently cutting the grass for what I hope will be the LAST time! The leaves are just starting to turn and fall!
I had a major computer mishap this morning. I could not log on at the very beginning of the start up. I was so upset. I have only downloaded two things since I had my computer scrubbed from playing to many Bella Star horse games this summer. I am very careful now so this really made me mad. WELL, once we called the computer guru at work and figured out how to reset the password in safe mode we discovered the "C" key was stuck to the "X" key. SOMEONE had let a green and purple drip from an Incredible Hulk Popsicle drip onto the keyboard... I am not going to point fingers, but I know who it was ...

Motherhood... don't you just love these days!! :)
2 comments:
that's fantastic!!!!!
WooHOO Catherine & Madison!!! How wonderful is it that they both won! Field trips with the whole crew can be a riot -- I did a big one last year with both kindergarten and fourth grade. You'll have to post your snow layering tips when you figure them out -- we're supposed to have a COLD winter!
Post a Comment