Thursday, October 18, 2007

Sweet Rewards

I told you I am now experimenting with rebates. Well if this works I am SOLD! I have copied some of this from Crystal, but to get her entire post read about this: Walgreen's Spa Special

When you purchase Wyeth participating products at Walgreen's this month and send in your proofs of purchase, you earn spa rewards. If you purchase two participating products, you earn $50 in spa rewards. If you purchase 4 participating products, you earn $100 in spa rewards.

Here's the best part! Robitussin cough products are one of the items participating. The Robitussin cough syrups are on sale for $3.99 this week. Go here and print out a coupon for $3/1. Guess what? They are then only $0.99 which is a good deal anyway.

But, if you buy four at $0.99 each, you can also qualify for $100 in spa rewards. So that would be $4 for $100. Not a bad trade-off!

I did not have any problems printing it out four times and the clerk was as sweet as she could be about my four coupons! I also got four rolls of tape for $2 and I had a $1 off coupon for Pepcid so I am also going to submit that for a rebate and get $3.99 back (I only paid $2.99 so I will make a buck because of the coupon)!$!$!

Anyways, last night when my Mom called I was plotting out my plan and I shared it with her. She wanted to know what Spa it was valid at. When I pulled it up, it did say there was one in my town as well as hers. We started laughing because my town is so small. I told her you have to redeem it at Publix in the Pharmacy area, where they normally take your blood pressure... We got a big laugh out of that! Hopefully it will be decent! But for $4 I think I will take my chances!

Check it out! If you get a certificate maybe we can go together!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There is a spa in Pine Mtn. do you know where? Maybe we could go there. Thanks for all the great info. I read your posts often, I just don't always comment. I'll try to do better.