Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Drama Team at Work...

I did something this morning that I have never done before. I stood with two of my friends in an upholstery shop demanding her furniture back! Apple Dumplin' and I borrowed our Husband's trucks to help Saggy Boobs pick up her furniture she didn't have a check to pay for. I know... it sounds odd that we would be demanding the furniture back if she didn't have a check, but that really is a long story (too long for this post). Today she had a credit card and she had also gone by the bank to get a cashiers check (because she is OUT of checks). The reupholster man suggested to her that next time she writes her last check she needs to reorder - Novice Idea!

Anyhoo, there we stood with our arms crossed ready to haul her furniture back home. The man was flustered that she had come with her own transportation to get her chaise and chairs and said he would not accept her payment. Saggy B then turns to me and says we are going to need some backup (referring to my brother-in-law who is a Sheriff's Deputy). Lawsey-Mercy we get ourselves into some drama! I walked out of the shop and started to call him... reflected on the situation and thought we can handle this on our own. I went back in and she was still hashing it out with the guy. He was relentless, but needless to say we were too and eventually he took her credit card and we started hauling the furniture onto the trucks.

I feel confident it went without saying the three of us would not be sending any business his way. We then dropped the furniture off at her house! WOW, all in a days work of this stay-at-home-mama!

Don't forget to get your free taco between 2-5 today! I think we'll have snack there after school! :)

No comments: