
Yesterday was not, but it sure seemed like it!
I won the headbands from Oopsie Dazie and my Grandmother sent me an early birthday present!
Several months back when I went to the Mart with my BFF we tested this lotion while she was picking out clothing for her store!

It was Cool Citrus Basil and it smelled heavenly! My grandmother really knows how to shop and I knew she would be able to locate it! Well she found it and sent me an early birthday present!
I don't know about you, but a sweet-smelly scrub in a great big bubble bath with cream to follow is a small taste of HEAVEN in my neck of the woods!!
It sure does Work For Me This Wednesday!!!!!
For more Works For Me Wednesday, be sure to stop by Rocks in My Dryer
BOY I SURE DO SMELL GOOD!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment