Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Do You Want FREE Makeup?

This is at CVS...

Revlon Cosmetics are on sale for B1G1. (Buy one Get one free for those friends who don't know the lingo)
Prices start at $3.49. I bought lipstick for $6.99 each. I got two of them so my total was $14 before discounts. Less $6.99 - Less $2 off Revlon coupon - less $2 off Revlon coupon then less $2 CVS coupon because purchase was over $10.

Pay the cashier a dollar and go doll yourself up for your hottie with your two new shades of lipstick!!!!!

Revlon has $2/1 coupons on their website.
And You will need to use this coupon also!

Can you say ALMOST FREE makeup?

Now I have a friend at church who has a lipstick addiction. Yes you read that right! She pledged to give up buying lipstick when we started our Capitol Campaign and put that money towards the new building. Now tell me MRS. J. How's this deal working for you! I'll give you a dollar at church Wednesday night if you'll take advantage of this sweet deal.

I knew you would like this deal!!!

No comments: