Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Dangeling Over the Edge

Since I am dangeling over the edge this morning I thought I would share how you can get 5 super cute cards for FREE!
It is at Kodak Gallery.com I cannot get my link button to work with this.
The coupon code for 5 free cards is OK2PEEK.


Here is the Fine Print:
Offer expires 11/06/07. Enter coupon code: OK2PEEK at checkout to redeem. One coupon redemption per customer. Offer good for 5 FREE individual Cards. Choose from Gallery and Martha Stewart Cards in the following styles: Classic Fold, Notecard, Accordion, or Square Foldover. Five cards, up to a $17.45 retail value. Offer does not include shipping or tax. Discount does not apply to applicable sales tax, shipping, Martha Stewart All-in-One, Martha Stewart Embossed Cards, Martha Stewart Accordion Pull Out, Gallery and Martha Stewart Print Cards, Martha Stewart Fine Stationary Cards, Classic Fold Direct Mail Cards or products or services offered through the Kodak Gallery Premier Service or Kodak Mobile Service. Cannot be combined with other offers in one order. No substitutions, transfer rights or cash equivalents will be given. Coupon code or discount valid only on www.kodakgallery.com.

No comments: