Okay two weeks ago I started clipping coupons again FOR REAL! And I have had the best time. Now I know I may be alone in this, but saving a great deal of money on something I have to do is so empowering! I was with my Mom this weekend and bought TWO Sunday papers ($2.50) for an extra $.50. Now the Pillsbury Roll coupon savings paid for my extra paper alone! I wish I had OUR new camera, the children were at the kitchen table reading ads and cutting coupons with me. Husband even got in on the act and cut out a few! He was mocking me, but still he clipped a few!
I have a simple coupon organizer that I labeled according to the store layout (of course) and carry it in the car at all times! You never know when you'll find yourself Krogering! I also have a second coupon holder that I use for restaurants and other stores. There was a great Micheal's and Hobby Lobby coupon on Sunday!
Anyways, I do not have a plan for all this money I am planning to save! With Christmas right around the corner I Sure could use some FUN money!!!
I will tell you our big gift this year for the children is going to be a Wii. I have been researching it and really feel it is going to be a hot item and limited. SO, if this is also on your list I would not wait until the end of November!
I walked this morning with Apple-Dumplin' and Saggy Boobs! They said my CHUNKY-butt was looking smaller!!!! How exciting is that! I know I have a ways to go, but anything is such a moral booster! Husband and I are going to North Carolina at the end of this month for a business meeting! My goal is another 5lbs!
My son found out on Friday that he made the Academic Team! I am so proud of him! We will find out next Thursday at Open House what all is involved! The girls are both running for student council. They are in separate classrooms this year for the first time. This may be the first time one wins and the other does not...
I'll keep you posted on the DRAMA...
No comments:
Post a Comment