Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Rite Aid Deals!

I know I am crazy about saving money... I want to show you what I got for FREE!!! Actually I paid $2.43 in tax, but really it was free. Eckerds was bought out by Rite Aid and we have one on the other side of town! Rite Aid offers "Single-Check Rebates" that you process online - no mailing, copying, stamps, etc. All you have to do is enter the receipt number online.


Here is what I earned for free: two Oral B toothbrushes, Dream hair cream and shampoo(for my frizzy, can't stand this humidity, hair), an extension cord (that I needed for the lamps I moved when I played house yesterday), Contact solution for Husband and sandwich baggies for FREE...FREE...FREEEEEEE. I love this!

I am not sure which I love more, getting items for free or being able to post about them WITH A PICTURE!!!

Okay one more picture!! This is what Harley does when I let him out - Sunbathes. He will sit on the porch for hours watching the cars go by! He is not in a fence, chained up or even have an electric fence. Such a Simple Life!

1 comment:

Carrie J said...

My Mom works in a Rite Aid in another state but we don't have one really close to me. I guess I could drive aways once in awhile for rebates like yours. I didn't know that you could do it online. That will much easier. Thanks.