Monday, October 8, 2007

Wendy's and McDonalds and Domino's

Wendy's is offering Jr. Frosty coupon books--$1 for a book of five coupons. Each coupon is redeemable for a Jr. Frosty, expiration 12/31/07. They claim it's a $4.75 value. I bought several books because it can make for fun, inexpensive times with friends and family. (BTW, the Jr. Frostys are small, but I think they're perfect for when you really want a Frosty--but don't need an entire cup of the stuff!)

Also, I've heard elsewhere (can anyone confirm?), that McDonald's is selling a $1 treat book for kids right now that includes free coupons for 12 different kid's items. I've not tried it myself, but it might be something else to check into at your local McDonald's.


Dominos.com is offering a Free Medium One-Topping Pizza when you enter coupon code CLICK at checkout.
This deal is good through October 10, 2007.
This offer does not work in all areas, though, so enter your address and zip code to find out if your area is eligible for online orders and whether the code is accepted for your area.

No comments: