BELIEVE WHAT GOD BELIEVES ABOUT YOU
I read this in my quiet time and felt it was very worthy of sharing! I have been very convicted about the time I spend with the children once they are home from school. We do homework, clubs etc. then dinner, baths and bed. I am not ENJOYING them the way I should. I have to realize that not too long from now they will be off to college and in this big world. I must slow up and ENJOY TODAY!
This done by Christian psychologist Dr. Dick Dickerson. Read this aloud to yourself every day for at least 30 days and check out how much better you will feel about yourself afterwards.
Because God loves me,
He is slow to lose patience with me.
Because God loves me,
He takes the circumstances of my life
and uses them in a constructive way for my growth.
Because God loves me,
He does not treat me as an object to be possessed and manipulated.
Because God loves me,
He is for me. He wants me to mature and develop in His love.
Because God loves me,
He does not send down His wrath on every little mistake I make,
of which there are many.
Because God loves me,
He does not keep score of all my sins,
and then beat me over the head with them when ever He gets a chance.
Because God loves me,
He is deeply grieved when I do not walk in the ways that please Him
because He sees this as evidence that I don't trust Him and love Him as I should.
Because God loves me,
He rejoices when I experience His power and strength
and stand up under the pressure of life for His name's sake.
Because God loves me,
He keeps working patiently with me even
when I feel like giving up and can't see why He doesn't give up with me too.
Because God loves me,
He keeps on trusting me when at times I don't even trust myself.
Because God loves me,
He never says there is no hope for me,rather,
He patiently works with me, loves me and disciplines me in such a way
that it is hard for me to understand the depth of His concern for me.
Because God loves me,
He never forsakes me even though many of my friends might.
Copy this and read it twice a day!
Have a Great day!