We WON! The girls played first and they did great and then Brother played and was unbelievable! He stopped EVERYTHING! They did not score on him! His little smile in the car was priceless! He knew he did good!
Everyone plays again Thursday night at 6PM. Gotta love that! I do not know how I will split myself onto two fields but we'll figure it out! I may need to call on some Grandparents! hint hint!
I am going to Atlanta today for my big haircut! A little nervous about my new do. We plan to go to lunch afterwards. We have decided not to shop since our tall friend is in a boot with a broken foot. We figured we'd take one for the team and skip out! We will just be saving money, right?
I'm in a hurry to get children up from only 8 hours of sleep (they require 10+). I will post soccer pictures soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment