Saturday, November 3, 2007

This Weeks Savings

My dear "Tall Friend" is laid up with a broken foot. I thought I would give her some good reading material and also share it with you! I also have some of the deals for this week listed!

Here is the scoop on CVS.
Use this coupon for $2 off $10 or more!

Do you want to learn more about shopping for "free" at CVS? Read this great post!!

Here is the scoop on Rite Aid/Eckerds.

Here are the Publix Items!

20% off Children's Place
http://beingfrugal.net

Print out a B1G1F coupon on Tropicana 20 oz, click here

This is my favorite site! I read this daily! She went on vacation last week and it about killed me - the audacity of her spending precious time with her family...

One Last site and this should do you for a while!

2 comments:

Carolyn F said...

I went shopping this morning... check out my blog to see how I did!

Crystal Paine said...

Thanks so much for the links to MoneySavingMom! I'm so glad that you've found some of the things I've posted to be helpful.

And way to go for getting Carolyn started on saving, too!

Isn't it fun?!