Thursday, November 1, 2007

The Children

This was a great Halloween! The girls were each puppy dogs and brother was a blast from the '70's!!


They were able to play in two Jumpies and a huge slide! They won as much candy as they collected at the Trunk or Treat! This mean Momma made them pick out 10 pieces to put in their "Candy-stash." Yes, I know about it. It is under their bed and I can't stand it (my OCD kicking in). They said I was mean for not letting them keep all of it.

Do you let your children have access to all that candy? Besides I did what every good mother did last night after they went to bed - I picked out my favorites!!!!!

Brother had a hard time deciding what he wanted to be. Last year he was Micheal Vick, but this year he felt too cool for any of that. I tried to convince him to be Micheal Vick again and let his sisters be his fighting dogs, but he didn't go for that!!!

No comments: