Thanksgiving was so much fun! I had not seen some of my Dad's side of the family in years! It was less than a 24 hour trip, but well worth it! I want to share a couple of pictures of my precious family!
Now of course I have to show you the food. Some of you think I am speaking another language when I mention these items. You have Tableau, Kebe, Grape Leaves and Green Beans that I found out the secret ingredient - cinnamon.
If you could not tell we are part Lebanese. All of OUR children are fair skin compared to the older cousins.
My children do tan well, just not as dark as the 2nd generation cousins. I promise I will not let that much time pass again before I see them!
They are all so much fun! I hope your thanksgiving was as blessed as mine was!
2 comments:
It was a great time, wasn't it? I'll have my pictures up tomorrow.
This was truly a wonderful Thanksgiving. Larry and I were so happy to have so many of our family here.
Post a Comment