Several months ago I bought a Wii from Gamestop.com. I did not buy the insurance, because I did not know about it or that I needed it. After talking to several people who STRONGLY recommended it I tried to get the Game Stop at our "mall" to insure it. They would not. So I decided the best thing to do was buy another one and sell the "old" on on ebay. So I waited at 5AM with every other cold, money savings nut to buy another one.
WHAT A RUSH ebay was!

I have never sold anything on ebay before. I did a three day listing, took my picture (because I could with my great digital camera) and thought I listed it. Yesterday I went to check on it and could not find it. I have never been so mad at myself. How do you loose a listing on ebay? (okay maybe I was this mad at myself when I left the Reba concert ticket in Statesboro and drove all the way to Atlanta for the concert without them... Another Drama Mama moment).
I finally found it in Accessories. What was I thinking? I revised it and then it started coming up with all of the ten thousand others. I listed it for $250, I really wanted $275 back so I could make up the $25 I spent on shipping on the first one. Well Lawsey-Mercie, who knew it would bring $441.00 plus $25 shipping!!!!!!!!!! I have never felt such a rush.
My long-legged friend was on the phone with me during the last 10 minutes and thought I was going to have a heart attack. I have never in all my life felt so sick to my stomach. Now I have made $166 profit to go towards the $160 worth of games and accessories I have bought! God is good...all the time...
5 comments:
Honey,
I think you should now try listing some of those CVS glucose monitors we have stacked up in our pantry. Who knows, maybe we can get away without spending anything for CHRISTmas!
Husband
Very funny Honey! But then what would you have to open Christmas morning? ...
LOL wii is HOT these days... I'm not surprised you got that much for it. WTG!!
It is a RUSH isn't it. I've never done that good but I do keep things long enough to not remember how much I really paid or not care. I just want MONEY and I pumped too. Sold SLAH utensil holder I got for 1/2 price for $45 plus $15 shipping very excited.
BTW glucose monitors are practically free it's the needle things that cost so much money. Sorry, Chris!!:(
NO, I didn't pump. I get pumped, meaning, get excited. That first comment just sounded bizarre.
Post a Comment