I have been baking this morning! My house smells so good. I made chocolate chip banana muffins, Lemon Poppyseed Bread, Green Beans and Artic Freeze Salad. Now I have a 7 pound turkey roasting that I got for $5.66! WOW! I love a bargain!
We are leaving tomorrow to go my my Aunt DiDi's house for a HUGE family reunion! They do this annually, but we have never been on Thanksgiving. I really cannot wait to see everyone. My girls were two the last time we saw everyone (they are almost nine).
I found some movie vouchers Husband brought home over the summer that expire the end of December. I have made an executive decision, Son will have a Movie party since we have 6 passes to use! That is simple and I do not have to worry about the house and all those boys!!! Now I need to see what is playing that 10-11 year-old will like.
Fortunately we have been very calm on the home front with very little drama! Sorry about not posting! I hope you have a very THANKful Turkey day! And most of all, a great SALE HUNTING FRIDAY! I will be out and about scooping up all the good deals!
No comments:
Post a Comment