We have been friends for years, doing bible studies, breakfast club, mandatory board meeting ...everything. Well yesterday we took our friendship to new levels! We went to Atlanta to have "their" hair done at Van Micheals and to lunch at The Cheesecake Factory! Now this was living like the way Husband thinks I do everyday. I am a SAHM to a fifth grader and twin third graders with lots of free time from 8am - 2pm. But seldom do I spend the entire day for ME ME ME ME ME!!!!!!
I did not get my hair cut because I was scared. I am starting to go gray and know they will pressure me into color. I am just not there yet and I am CHEAP, okay frugal.

Of course as we leave the posh salon I am a tad bit envious of their new-do's and decide I will make an appointment next time, because we will be doing that little number again! They even had neck massages and diet cokes! That alone was worth the $25 haircut!
It was so refreshing sitting outside with the girls, eating a salad that I know used an entire head of lettuce it was so big! We even went into an organic grocery store - Whole Foods! Wow that place was huge. Publix barely has half an isle for organic in our little town.
Anyways, I took my handy dandy notebook along on the trip and have plenty of material for the next few weeks after hanging out with those girls! I am now going to schedule our appointments for next month! We'll have to look good for the holidays!
2 comments:
You deserve a "Girls Day Out" at least twice a month, if not every week! You are a dedicated wife and awesome Mother!
I want to go to the next "Board Meeting." Sounds like fun!
Post a Comment