Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Monday Moments on Tuesday

Husband has gone to Disney World for a meeting with Ford! I found out he is staying on the resort...what was he thinking not taking us. The children will be so upset if they find out Mickey is tucking Daddy in at night!

I got this Sunday's paper! WOW! All the coupons, I was in heaven! If any of my dear friends are crazy enough to throw those valuable things out, please pass them my way! I am having a field day getting things for free or almost free!

Yesterday was spent SHOPPING! Sad when the highlight of my day is CVS and WalGreens! Anyway, the deals were wonderful! Sugar and Chocolate chips are on sale at Walgreens/stacked with a coupon is great for the CHRISTmas baking season! The children have really taken an interest in cooking so I think we will have BIG fun baking in the kitchen this year!

My son had his first playoff game last night. Yes, you guessed it-they won so they play again tonight. He is the goalie and of course they tied 2-2 and went into overtime. They played two 5 minute periods and no one scored so they went to a shoot out. AHHHHAHAHHAHAHHHHHHHHHH... That is too tense for this Drama Mama to be able to handle. They take their five best players and let them shoot against him. My poor baby. The tension was unreal. He only let two get by! He is so good!
Tonight the girls have their first game at 6pm and then Son plays at 7:30. It will be 9:30 when we get home. Pray for me tomorrow morning. My children require 10 hours+ sleep. I know it is not going to be pretty.

I walked with Apple-Dumplin yesterday and today! We walked hard and far today! She told me about her drama at the soccer field last night. Her daughter was barely on the field 10 minutes and her husband was UPSET she had not been given more playing time. He marched over to the coaches side with about 10 minutes left to play and started in on them.. she was mortified. She told him last night (and I quote) "Why do you have to act like the TRASH that we are." Oh I think that is hilarious. She is a hoot! You would love her. Needless to say their season is over (I'm jealous). ;)

I will post pictures tomorrow. I also want to share my savings this week. Here is a coupon for $3 off Post-it notes. I love those things!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Despite the fact that I am in Florida with my brother for a seminar, I am excited to know that I can check in on your blog and get caught up on things. I am sorry about staying in the resort, but I assure you we are just BARELY inside the border of the resort...we cannot see anything Disney from where we are! You guys are not missing anything.

I love you and miss you all! Take care!

Husband