Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy Halloween

Oh What BIG Fun!!!

We went to the church for a Trunk-or-Treat and for a Fall Festival all in one! The children and the adults had a blast! I did not get a whole lot of shots... I was to busy swinging my BLOND hair! The girls decided not to be Hannah Montana so SOMEBODY had to wear the wig...!

The model before you is sporting a lovely green polyester jacket and matching pants! The red lipstick makes the ensemble!
I am beside an Auburn cheerleader and a scarecrow and her "twin" another scarecrow!! These are my buddies from our HomeTeam! We saw a couple of our other members...but they were not in costume!! I think the adults had as much fun as the children did. When husband arrived I think he was a little shocked to see his bride blond! He kept telling everyone he was taking a blond home...