Black Friday - The BIGGEST Shopping Day Of The YEAR!
I can hardly wait! To check out all of the latest sale Ads - check this out!
Wow, I see stuff at Staples and Target. I am upset I do not see much at WalMart. Maybe my children are getting out of the small toys...Now they want North Face Jackets and Nike Shock Tennis shoes.!$!$
Two of my friends always call on Thanksgiving night to see if we have a route mapped out! We leave in the wee hours but I am always home by 8AM so Husband can go to work. It is always crazy, but always fun!
Of course I will be at CVS getting all those freebies!
I sat down and pulled out all of my coupons for the following "freebies" after EBC bucks:
NANCY here is your de-coder: ECB is "Extra Care Buck" and wyb is "When You Buy" Just trying to be a blessing!!!
$6.99 ECB's wyb Bic Soleil Razor (1 razor, 2 cartridges & 1 shower holder) - LIMIT ONE per card
$5.69 ECB's wyb Johnson's Softlotion 11-14oz. - LIMIT ONE per card
$4.00 ECB's wyb Advil PM Caplet 20ct. or Liqui-gel 16ct. - LIMIT ONE per card
$3.99 ECB's wyb Softsoap Nutra-Oil Moisturising Body Wash 12oz. - LIMIT ONE per card
$3.79 ECB's wyb Excedrin 24ct. asstd. types- LIMIT ONE per card
$2.99 ECb's wyb Hershey's Chocolate : Extra Dark 5.1-5.2oz., antioxidant or whole bean 4.2oz. pouch - LIMIT ONE per card
$2.49 ECB's wyb Tylenol 10ct. - LIMIT ONE per card
$1.49 ECB's wyb Enviga Sparkling Green Tea single 12oz. can - LIMIT ONE per card
$5.99 ECB's wyb Garnier 100% Color - LIMIT TWO per card
$2.99 ECB's wyb Colgate Toothpaste (Total Advanced Clean plus Whitening 4.2oz. or Maxfresh Burst 4oz.) - LIMIT THREE per card
$1.79 ECB's wyb CVS/pharmacy Zipper Seal Food Storage Bags (storage 20ct. or 1-gal. Freezer 15ct.) - LIMIT THREE per card
With all of my coupons and EBC bucks I estimate I will spend $8.00 cash for all of that! No I do not color my hair, but I do use (or will if I have it) everything else. I plan on donating the hair color! If you send me your hair color number I'll donate it to you!
Happy sales hunting!
2 comments:
OOWW, I'll take it. Just spent $9 on some. Haven't used that brand but light brown or golden brown works for me. If I go out tomorrow and see a color I like I'll let you know. And if you decide to give it to someone else let me know.
Do you get the bucks then buy stuff with them later? I still don't really know how all that works.
I mean if you decide to give it to someone else that's fine. I don't expect you to let me know. LOL
Post a Comment