I browsed, I shopped, and I am home! It is 8 am and Husband is off to work. I was out the door at 5 AM. Of course we hit WalMart (highlight of this small town) and then off to the "mall." I use the term Mall LOOSELY! We have a Game Stop, Bath and Body Works and Belks, Goody's and Jacque Pen-ney's!
I obviously cannot post my finds or there would be no surprise. But I will tell you I got $1.50 six inch poinsettias at Home Depot! That was a deal! I am also pleased to say this was not the year of "one-for-you, one-for-me" either! Husband is going to get a few toys and my son will be happy about his Birthday present! That's all I can say.
We normally spend $100 on each child for individual gifts. Either all in one pop or it could be 8 Webkins. Then we buy a big group present. Fortunately I have stuck with this budget since the beginning and it seems to work for us. I do not get out of control and they are all pleased. This year will be a little more fun because $100 goes a lot further when you are spending EBC bucks and finding great deals! My family is going to have the best stuffed stockings this year. I really have some good finds for my sister and my mother!! :)
So what is on your list? Anything good we need to know about?
No comments:
Post a Comment