One of my favorite stores is Big Lots. Check out this great coupon for 20% off your entire purchase!
Have Fun!
Several of my friends want to know how I find the best deals - the Internet! No, I am not sitting around with sales flyer's all over my house and coupons laying everywhere! I have a couple of sites that constantly give updates on the deals!
On Black Friday, Walgreens will have Tide Liquid Detergent 13-16 loads $1.99, limit 2. There was a .50 c/o in the P&G 11/4 insert.
There will also be a free Gillette Venus Breeze or Fusion Power Phantom Razor free after rebate, plus use a $2 coupon from the P&G 10/14 insert for $2 overage.
CoverGirl Outlast Lip Color will be $2.99 less a $1 Easy Saver c/o. Also use a $1 CoverGirl Lip c/o from 10/14 P&G insert. Final price .99. (NANCY DID YOU READ THIS??) Doors open at 7am. Prices good until 2 pm.
If you live by a Best Buy, they have computers and laptops for a great deal!
At Wal Greens this week this one jumped out. Combine a manufacturer c/o with the Easy Saver c/o for free hand sanitizer. We should all be able to get a nice supply of Purell. My Wal Greens was out, but she gave me a rain check for two of them! This is also a good item to donate to soldiers:
Purell Hand Sanitizer $2.99
- $2.50 Easy Saver c/o
- $1.50 c/o (S 11/18) or - $1.50 c/o (S 10/7) or - $1 c/o (S 9/23)
Final price at least FREE
I hope this helps you find great deals! If you see something good let me know! I love to save money!
2 comments:
DM,
I am curious...If you are not the one sitting in your favorite chair covered with a blanket of coupons and sales flyers every night when I come home...then who is that pretty girl?!?! I really need to find out so I stop kissing her!
Husband
Why do I need a username and password when I try to view the CVS and Walgreen links? This has happened before, too.
Post a Comment