Are you starting to think about CHRISTmas? I found this great post and had to share! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did! Do you have a family tradition? I would love to hear about it!
Every year I try to make a meaningful CHRISTmas card. Some years it has turned out better than others. I already have the wording for this years card and I think I have decided on the picture. Now I need to put it all together. It's only November 9th!
This year we are going skiing before Christmas so I need to get moving! I am loosing several days this shopping season. I also want to decorate the house the week of Thanksgiving. We are going to my Aunt's and my Mother-In-Laws so I do not have to do a big lunch this year and can start earlier!!! Husband will be thrilled :)
You know how frugal and organized I am, I think I want to ask for a label maker this year. Just think of all the things I could label! Pantry, storage bins in the girls closet (that I have not organized yet...) That could be BIG fun!
What is on your CHRISTmas list?
1 comment:
I am working on my cards the day after Thanksgiving with Susan. I normally go whimsical, but this year is more CHRISTmas-y. I may actually get them all sent this year too!
Post a Comment