Wednesday, September 19, 2007

WFMW - Grill Press


This may not be a new product to you, but it is to me - Grill Press. I had a Pampered Chef Party several weeks back the the lady used one to cook the chicken in record time. The weight of the press cooks the meat faster. I tried my new press with a pound of hamburger meat and it worked beautifully! Three hungry children standing under my feet and my meat was cookin' so fast!!!!!!! It was great!

I found mine at William Sonoma for $18. Pampered Chef had one for about $35, but it was to big for all of my frying pans and I was not going to buy her $100 pan for my $35 Press.


Anyways It Works For Me!!!!
For more Works for Me Wednesday, be sure to stop by Rocks in My Dryer

2 comments:

Mrs. Brownstone @ XBOX Wife said...

I've never seen one of these. Pretty cool gadget!

Thanks for sharing this great tip!

Anonymous said...

This is really interesting. I am going to have to look into that.