The girls managed to swing on every lamp post in D.C.
On Sunday morning, Husband had the meeting to attend so I took the children to the ladies breakfast at the Four Seasons Hotel! This is always a favorite of mine when I travel with him. We have been in this group for about 7 years and this was the first time we had ever taken the children. I won't say it was the last, but it will be a while before they attend again! I did not realize how set in my ways I am when we travel! I did not have any of that "me" time.
At the breakfast I asked if anyone would like to go with us to Arlington for a tour. Several ladies decided to go! I was glad for the company since we had not been on the subway yet. They coached me through the ticket purchasing process (and it was a process). I did it wrong the first time, but the kind man helped us get through the gate! Well, for what ever reason the children went nuts on me!

Nobody listened, they could not stay with the group nor could they follow directions. They were miserable and so was I. EMBARRASSED is more like it. Needless to say, the next day we took out to the Bureau of Engraving and Natural History Museum with out the ladies! I have to see them again in January in Mexico!!!

We also went to the Spy Museum and had a tour of the Capital! The trip was great!
No comments:
Post a Comment