Wednesday, September 26, 2007

WFMW - Cinnamon Roll Sunday

Works For Me Wednesdays

Traditions are very important to our children. I do not feel like we have enough of them, but this one has been in place for over a year now and I think it will stick!
Husband does not cook in the kitchen unless he has to! He is limited to the number of breakfast items he is able to make, but Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls every Sunday morning is a huge treat for our family.
Our church offers HomeTeams and we do not have Sunday School. Therefore we do not have to be at church until 11am! That makes for a great LAZY Sunday morning! I love to fix a Chai Tea and have an extra long devotional time! This is when Husband decided to start fixing the rolls himself (I was not baking fast enough)! It then became tradition for him and the children to eat them, since there are 8 in a can, the four of them each get 2! Leaving my chunky-butt out! THANK YOU!
Nothing earth shattering, just something simple for a daddy and his babies to enjoy each week!
Anyways It Works For Me!!!!
For more Works for Me Wednesday, be sure to stop by Rocks in My Dryer

7 comments:

Beth Cotell said...

We have Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls every Sunday too! Although lately I've been buying the new Cinnamon Twists and they are a big hit as well!

Marcia Francois said...

Sounds like a great idea. I love anything cinnamon.

I wish they made those here in SA!

Organising queen and
Marcia's take charge blog

Cynthia said...

I love those! We haven't had them in years....Thanks for the reminder!

Amy said...

Thanks for the garbage disposal info - very good stuff to know! :)
When I was growing up my dad didn't cook a lot, but made his sausage-cheese biscuits almost every Sunday. This summer my husband made waffles on most Saturdays.
Yay for Dads in the kitchen! (and please pass a cinnamon roll) :)

Unknown said...

Sound you're having a wonderful sunday each week.

We don't have those rolls. Sounds like a real loss.

Anonymous said...

Hey! Where is today's post?? Love ya, Amy C. LaGrange, Ga.

Mrs. Brownstone @ XBOX Wife said...

What a sweet memory this will be for your kids when they are older!

Thank you for sharing!