I have married the most romantic man! When I got into the car he had a small package wrapped up in that great pink paper from my favorite little boutique!!! He had bought me a new pair of earrings!
We left around 1pm for our antique trip! We walked around the little town going in every store, he was such a trooper. We did not buy anything, but it was a lot of fun looking! We left there and went further South to a larger town with malls and tons of resturants, but of course my favorites were Target, Barnes and Nobles and TJMaxx! We ate at Carrabbas and then traveled back to get the children. It was really a simple evening, but very sweet!
1 comment:
These times are few and far between I'm sure but aren't they worth the wait. Sounds like you were in heaven- well, you know what I mean!!
Post a Comment