Friday, September 21, 2007

Table For Two



Wow! It has been a long time since Husband and I have gone on a date! After all of the events that took place two weeks ago, our precious HomeTeam from church has offered to take the children for the night! The kids are so excited about the evening and so are their parents!!!

Last night I asked husband if he had any plans for our hot date and I was so surprised by his answer. Now I know I shouldn't be because he is THE most romantic man, but for some reason I was surprised! He said we were going to go to a small town about 20 minutes from here to go antiquing and then find a little resturant to have a quiet dinner. He said he wanted to "do some different so we would be able to talk while we spent time with each other." Now at the time I did not question it, I just thought it was sweet. Then this morning he repeated it with a hint of sarcasms and I realize he was choosing that for my benefit, but I do not care. He was thinking of me and now I promise not to make it too painful for him!

I'll let you know what we find!!!


{photo from flickr}

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing. I am glad you finally joined us. Now that I am back at work, I am hardly posting. I will be counting on you for all the great info and websites, ok. Love your blog name!! Cute, cute, cute!!

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If he will be possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).