Sunday, September 30, 2007

No Place Like Home



Tonight we hosted HomeTeam at our house! I love spending time with friends and of course food and fellowship! We are doing a marriage series and it is always interesting to see other people perspective on "marital bliss"!

Husband did an illustration with a coffee mug that he broke the handle off of. When he presented his handiwork it appeared broken or flawed. But when he explained it was intended to now be a hand warmer when filled with hot liquid it made perfect sense why the handle was broke off. In marriage we are to fill in the gaps where our partner falls short. And since some of us are less perfect than others, some partners are very busy! (I am referring to you honey being very busy filling in my gaps:0>)

This is a picture of the children in D.C. with The Scarecrow and Dorthy's Red Shoes! If I only Had A Brain... referring to pre-children days!!

No comments: