All of the children had a great two-days! We visited my Mom on Christmas Eve and Husbands family for Christmas lunch! It was hard to get the children ready for bed! All they wanted to do was play!
Husband got Guitar Hero for the new Wii and the children have cried all day "because Daddy won't give them a turn." Not really, but he sure has had fun with it! Look at him go!
The Wii is definitely a hit! They each got a new webkin and spent about an hour trying to log on. My children and about two million other children were also trying to log on! I keep thinking this is just a phase, but we are still in it!
Husband had a set of shelves made for my new den! I love them! Even more than that, I can't wait to decorate them!
Merry CHRISTmas to all and to all a good night...
1 comment:
Merry Christmas to you and yours!
Post a Comment