Every day has been jammed packed! Today I went to the worse place ever - Wal-Mart. I promised myself I would not step foot in there after Thanksgiving and I did today. It was crazy. The parking lot alone should have stopped me from entering the store.
I did find myself at Jaque-Penney's using my $10 off any purchase of $10 or more! Lucky me, my Mom had given me two additional coupons and I got $30 for FREE!! I know this blog is not about savings anymore, but it is about ME and I like to save money!!! SO, what did I buy? Socks and Underwear for a family that my HomeTeam is helping for Christmas! Not real exciting, but good quality for very little money!!!
We celebrated Christmas tonight with our Church! It was a great meal and lots of fun games! They hosted off site and everyone had a great time! I laughed so hard at our table! My hometeam characters are great!
Last night Husband came home real early and we ate dinner then celebrated his birthday! I scored big!! I got him a fancy weather-clock (that we currently cannot get to work, but it sure looks neat). He got a great sweatshirt, a new razor and a sweater! Hopefully I made up for a lousy anniversary gift. Actually anything would have beat that since I did not give him anything. I know...what was I thinking? Obviously I was not.
My Mom is coming down Thursday to help me fold laundry and get caught up. Plus I have been such a bad daughter and I have only seen her once in the last two weeks since her surgery.
Today I went on a field trip to our local museum. I will get to do the same field trip on Friday with my other daughter!!!!!! I can't wait. Times like these make me want to put them in the same class.
We have our house decorated and we are actually enjoying the Christmas season. I wrapped up 24 Christmas books on November 30Th and every night we have opened a book and read it! The girls have really gotten in to this. We have made homemade breads and started some baking. It has been so warm, it does not feel like winter yet!
You will have to read my post about the Spa Rewards! I cannot wait! Did you get yours?
2 comments:
The book a day idea sounds awesome!!
We really emjoyed our visit yesterday and hope you and the family have a wonderful trip!! Be careful - remember your teenage Church Ski trip??? Let's be careful on the Bunny Trail!! HA! Have a wonderful time!!!
Post a Comment