Friday, December 7, 2007

dear santa, i want a ...

My first daughter is really funny! Always saying something to make us laugh! I was going through her Tuesday-Signed Paper folder and found a note to Santa that was addressed to him and she said mailed off.



I do not know if you can read all the items well, but look at the last two sentences. "You get the idea." and then she said "I hope you come." I think she is doubting herself here. Has she really been good?@!#?!@??? Oh she is a hoot!

While I am posting about her I thought I would include her Thanksgiving Journal entry. "If I were a turkey" She says "would you go into the woods and get a dog and kill it? Like ,God made turkeys just the same as other animals... What if someone ate you for Thanksgiving? I bet you wouldn't like that would you?"

Don't you like the valley-girl talk going on! Like, what are you thinkin', like who are we to eat the bird, like...I don't know where she gets it... Like, Do You????

No comments: