I have a couple of new money saving ideas on my Savings $$$ blog - Enough Cents 2 Save.
On Friday we cleaned out the girls room, again! This time we moved their beds around and made a "desk" out of their vanity. Hopefully the new look will inspire them to keep it clean. They told my Grandmother their room was not clean because they were messy. They seem to be fine with it, but it make me NUTS.
We finally brought all of the goodies upstairs and cleaned out the den. Now I need to take down all the Christmas decorations. That is always so sad to me. I love decorating the house, getting everything all festive. Breaking it all down is depressing. We are hosting our HomeTeam over New Years Eve, so at least I have motivation to get it all down.
Today is one of my Mother-In-Laws birthday and we will be celebrating Christmas with them. Happy Birthday!!!!
I have not posted about the ski trip yet. We had an amazing trip! The children were naturals on the slopes. I on the other hand chickened out. Who was going to care for our family when I was laid up - big sissy! I am not complaining! I had a wonderful trip!
The trip was definitely a Christmas memory we will all never forget!
No comments:
Post a Comment