
Tonight I took a long hot bath while I listened to my Ipod my sweet sister gave me for my birthday on my Ipod docking station my sweet Mama gave me. I downloaded Hear Something Country Christmas 2007 album from Itunes with birthday money from my in-laws. I did all of this while my Husband and children were wrapping a gift for me! I could hear the faint whispers and giggles and occasional shouts and I just sat and praised my Heavenly Father for the blessings in my life.
At breakfast the other morning my friends and I laughed at "where we could have been" had we stayed in our hometowns and life not worked out so beautifully as it has. God has a plan and so often when it is not our plan we fuss and cry because we did not get our way. I want to publicly thank Husband for bringing me into his life and sharing the best gift of all time - Jesus Christ. I know our road was rocky this past year, but I will travel down that road with you as long as we are together! We go on the 10Th for a three month check up for cancer. I know God is working in your life and feel His mighty presence in our life.
There are some things money cannot buy and our love for each other is one of them! Thank you Husband for loving me! That is the best gift of all! I Love You!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday to you!! Check out my blog, I think I have two really good posts you will enjoy!! If it doesn't look right call me- JR..T(you know hubby's name) Mobley Bridge Road :)I am excited!!
Happy Birthday!!!!
Hope you are having a great one - you deserve it!!!! Can't wait to hear what you got!
Happy Birthday Kim!!
HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY! AC
Post a Comment