Saturday, December 8, 2007

Re-Gifting

I have never been a huge fan of re-gifting because my memory is so short! I'd probably re-gift to the same person. Besides the fact that my family is great at gift giving. I am the one who is severely challenged in gift giving!

Anyways, look at what Husband came home with last night! Don't think we won't be giving over half of that bad boy away! Teachers gifts, mailman, choir teachers... Need I go on? I don't know how well you can see the picture, but the basket is amazing! Not quite sure what I will do with it yet!
Here is the description of the "Sky's the Limit Gift Basket" Bold items will be consumed by the receiver of the basket!! :)
Wow them with this vast array of gourmet Wine Country fare. Portlock smoked salmon, Nonni's roasted garlic crackers, caviar, over two pounds of Godiva chocolate including dark and milk chocolate biscotti, dark chocolate covered almonds and pretzels, assorted Godiva chocolate bars, Italian tiramisu chocolate, caramel walnut cookies, chocolate graham crackers, Ghirardelli milk chocolate and Twilight Delight dark chocolate, lindt truffles, serving dish and items too numerous to list make this one of the season's most magnificent gifts. Gift Size 34" x 13" x 11"

By the way, I guess I should thank the Gift Giver - an Ad Agency! Maybe we should say thank you for the gift that keeps on GIVING!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As a member of your family, I will gladly take ALL the dark chocolate off of your hands!! I will be happy for you to regift to me - you will save lots of money and less time trying to figure out what to get. Too bad they didn't include any coupons! Merry Christmas and have fun skiing!!!!!