What a beautiful Saturday morning! We do not have anywhere we have to be!! No sports, birthday parties, no NOTHIN'! I am so relieved! This was a crazy week spent mostly on the road! Today I am praising God for soft pj's and lazy mornings!
UPDATE: I knew it was too good to be true! Daughter C just so sweetly asked if we could go to Home Depot this morning to make the Serving Tray. How do they remember this stuff? I told her we would go closer to noon...
Here are some of the best deals I can find!
At Rite Aid in the Christmas candy section, they have their Hershey's Hugs, Kisses, Dove bags on sale 5 for $10. If you buy 5 you can mail in the receipt and get $5 back, making them 5/$5. Sometimes in the circular ads you can find $1.00 off 2 coupon and if you use 2 you could get 5 bags for $3. My sister said they also have all of their TIDE detergent on sale (100oz
FamilyChristian Get .99 shipping on all orders right now, no code needed.
Also at FamilyChristian, get 40% off bestselling Christian books through this link. Dave Ramsey "The Total Money Makeover" book is $12.49 (Reg 24.99)
Redbook one year $3 after instant $5 deduction! Ships free.
$5 off $5 at FamousFootwear with code 1207593.
I met my prayer partners at Chick Fil A yesterday! They have a promo - Buy $20 in gift cards and get the calendar FREE! I got four $5 cards for the bus driver, Sunday School Teachers and the mailman!!! I will keep the calendar!
Here are the coupons in the new Chick Fil A calendar:
Jan-free chick-fil-a sand
Feb-free break. chick. bisc or soup
Mar-free 4pc kids meal w/ purchase combo
Apr-free chargrilled cool wrap w/ purchase side & coke
May-free milkshake w/ purchase
June-free water w/purchase salad
July-free 8ct nugget w/ purchase lg sprite
Aug-free chick fila salad sand
Sept-free break mini w/ purchase hash brown & coffee OR free lg pot fries w/ purchase Med coke
Oct-free 4ct chick strips w/purchase med tea
Nov-free lg coke w/ purchase sand
Dec-free gal tea w/ purchase lg nugget tray, free lgr coke
2 comments:
Honey,
Please know I am excited that you and the little people have "No sports, birthday parties, no NOTHIN'!" That warms my heart for you!
At the same time, I like to consider myself as part of the overall "We" in our family. Unlike the rest of "We", I am at work this beautiful Saturday morning.
Now, I am not complaining...I am privileged to have a great job and God is going to use me today! I just wanted to make sure you didn't leave me out of your diary of today's events (or lack thereof)!
Love you A&F,
Husband
Hey again!! Please email me and tell me about the reader you were talking about today. You said your hubby had one. Great to see you and thanks for all the great info!! I really want a Sun. paper now for that coupon!!
Post a Comment