Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Daffodils are Starting to Bloom

I took my buddy Harley out to visit the daffodils today!
He loves running and jumping through them.
Here you can see the flowers on the hill going up towards the house.


Here is the second-best climbing tree in the yard. This is also the tree that I found the 5-6 FOOT copperhead or rattle snake. I can’t remember which, but I don’t really care.
It was a SNAKE!


I flew about 25 mph to the back yard, to the garden, on the John Deere, screaming for Husband. He thought I was kidding about the size of it until he saw it.
He chopped its head off and my three brave-no-fear children held it. They even wrapped it around their necks… AHHhhhhhhh.

Anyways back to my pretty daffodils. I love these closeups!
I had my coffee this morning with Kelly, oh and Regis too!!! The rain is so strong! I am glad we dug up some of the flowers yesterday! I plan on taking the 25 pots with us when we move...whenever that will be!!!

4 comments:

Carolyn F said...

Beautiful -- for some reason mine bloom really late so my flower bed still looks pretty dead.

Anonymous said...

Why are you moving? Where to? e em @triciatraylor@yahoo.com I forgot my gmail info and am too lazy to go and check it out. :)

Anonymous said...

I was supposed to say e me @...

Anonymous said...

You don't get my texts until the next day; you don't get muffin top's emails; I thought it was because you were too busy writing new blogs!!! I'm waiting for the next post!!!! AC