Okay, this is THE funniest Post I have read in a long time! It was only funny to me, because I think this is me. These two girls share a blog and one is writing about the other. I laughed so hard (Muffin top) when I read about the aspirin! Reminds me, I need to give you some of those 10 bottles to take to your parents! If you read the post and see "Drama Mama", I am publicly asking for intervention!
Husband had the day off and we had a great time! The children are out of school for Winter Break! We started off the morning at THEIR favorite breakfast spot - Waffle House. We smelled like the place for the rest of the day! We had a family bowl-a-rama on the Wii and Twin C spanked us all with FOUR strikes in a row! We made our way South and found a new laptop (on sale no less) and then ate dinner at Carabbas! Husband and Son wanted to see Spiderwick so we all went! It was a little too scary for the girls, but they made it through it. I'll let you know in the next few weeks if any "severe damage" was done to their sleeping patterns... husband managed to parallel the Bible with the movie and explain how there are really "Ogars" in our lives, those we cannot see (Satan) and how we have to put on our Armor of God daily!
Overall the day was great! We have basketball in the morning and then we are going to pickup my laptop! I cannot wait! I will be blogging all over the house now!
No comments:
Post a Comment