Thursday, February 21, 2008

Board Meeting in Progress

I met the breakfast Club this morning! The first time in several weeks! It is so good to have genuine good friends who you can just be yourself with AND they still love you and your crazy family.

My chunky-butt has gained back every ounce and then some! I tried to be good at Chick fila, but that sunflower bagel and chicken is tooooo tempting! I caved! But looking back over the past several hours, that was not my pitfall. Have you seen the new Breyers ice cream that is fat free? Don't go looking for it...

Of course I cannot just have a little scoop...I had a LARGE scoop with Hersey's lite syrup AND a scoop of crushed peanuts. I would like to have this nutritionally analised. 90 + calories for the ice cream, 30+ for the syrup and protien from the peanuts........I think I could be onto something.



No, I did not anything else for lunch. That was my lunch.


Enough of that! The girls did great on the bus! We will be doing that little number again today. There were only twelve children on the bus! I was excited! They really think they are cool now - riding the bus like brother does!

Husband and I still have our house on the market. We have started looking again, in case our house actually sells soon. There is not alot out there. I know God is in control, I just have to sit back and let HIM drive. I am so bad about that - Ask Husband ;)

My sister and I are trying to work out a little adventure this weekend! The Cousins are having a shower for one of the cousins who is getting married in May. If I can get all my childcare worked out we are going to leave Saturday morning. So, yes Su-Sue, we may still be coming. I promise to call so you can tidy up your house! I can't imagine it dirty! I would really love to see everyone "without" the children.

Well, I must quit sipping my hazelnut coffee and get ready for my babies to get off the bus. Do you know why I am sipping coffee at 2:30 (other than because I can)? I am freezin' from that ice cream Sundae (wink)!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea! I hope to see you on Saturday!
SuSue

Carolyn F said...

I hate that we won't be there Saturday, but Duncan is bridging to Boy Scouts. Have a great time!