Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Top Ten From Twin M



Twin M is having three teeth pulled today to make room for her permenant teeth. Please keep her your prayers.

I set the children up email accouts and Twin M sent me the sweetest message! I had to share! This is straight from her email!



theses are ten reasons i love you





  1. your specail


  2. your just so encredibly sweet


  3. you help us clean up are room


  4. you do are dishes


  5. you clean are close


  6. you provide food for us


  7. you care for us


  8. you love us


  9. you married an awsome father


  10. And most of all your my mother

    love your favorite daughter

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are doing a greay job with your pictures! I finally finished my class and think I know enough for a mini-class the next time we get together with the cousins.
Yoga-Butt