I love my yard!
We have a hill that is known around town as "Daffodil Hill."
The lady who lived on the property before us filled a small section of the field with these beautiful spring flowers. That was probably 50 years ago. Now they run rampant down the hill with a sweet wild daisy that follows in April!
As the field starts to bloom I will keep you posted!
For now enjoy the first cuttings - compliments of Twin M!!
We have a hill that is known around town as "Daffodil Hill."
The lady who lived on the property before us filled a small section of the field with these beautiful spring flowers. That was probably 50 years ago. Now they run rampant down the hill with a sweet wild daisy that follows in April!
As the field starts to bloom I will keep you posted!
For now enjoy the first cuttings - compliments of Twin M!!
She even took the picture!
1 comment:
I love yellow flowers! Did you go get pancakes?!
Post a Comment