I shopped around for the best deal on a laptop and Husband helped me SOOOOO much. First in making the decision, then installing everything. I am not the engineer I think I am! The first thing I installed I locked up the internet~ it was Norton antivirus... go figure.
Today the children are playing on "their" computer and playing their DS. We are being so lazy!
I am sitting on my bed typing and surfing away!
I sold several items on ebay. It has definately been a learning experience.
- Do not sell over a holiday weekend. I did not have any "show-downs" in the last few minutes of bidding like I did before.
- Shipping is really hard. Sometimes I win, others I have lost big - like $5-$6 per item.
- Husband is not proud I am selling our possessions to buy a laptop. He told Muffintop at basketball that she too could have a laptop if she sold $1500 worth of goods out of her house for $300. I love that Man~ always calling it like he sees it!
1 comment:
Cute pictures of the kids!
Post a Comment