First we went to the "Twin Sale" and I found the following for $47.50
8 pairs of size 8 jeans
4 pairs of size 8 shorts
4 pairs of capris
2 size 14 jeans
In my opinion "I racked up!"
Then we went to Home Depot to make the FREE workshop craft. It was a nascar car! They were thrilled! We saw Muffin Top's husband there with their two children!
After that we came home and had PB&j and tomato soup. Again they were thrilled!
Then we put on our PJs and I took them around noon to Brusters for a FREE Ice Cream Waffle Cone - their own cone and they did not have to share! Again they were thrilled!
I had read on a board that CVS had marked their Perfume and Cologne sets down to 90%, but they were not marked (unadvertised sale). So while they were ssslllooowwwlllyyy finishing their cones, . we went to CVS to check it out. Again they were thrilled! Well what did I find you ask?
The MotherLoad! No one else in my little town knew about the deal, so we racked up! Boy Do We Smell Goooood! I saved a couple for gifts, but the rest we are adding to my stockpile garage sale I am planning in a few weeks!
I cleaned my closet out for the garage sale! That was no small task. My garage is going to be filled with junk and stockpile!
I cleaned my closet out for the garage sale! That was no small task. My garage is going to be filled with junk and stockpile!
Tonight we have the Upwards basketball banquet (free dinner).
So overall this has been a very productive and FREE kind of day!
So overall this has been a very productive and FREE kind of day!
2 comments:
Not fair! I couldn't find any 90% items at my CVS!
So how much did you end up paying for all that smell good?
Post a Comment