Thursday, February 7, 2008

Family Update

I am sorry I have totally deserted my blog!
I have a new hobby, yes MOM, something other than couponing, book fair and CVS...It is Ebay!

You remember how well I did at Christmas with the Wii, well I am not having that much success, but I am selling it all so I can buy a laptop!

Once I actually started saving money from all my coupons I decided to save for a laptop. My children are thrilled and encouraging me to sell their toys...(not really). But they do have an alterior motive - they want total access to my "old" computer.

My son's Acedemic Team did not place tonight, but they did well. We went and ate dinner afterwards with another family...on a School NIGHT! I know I am softening. We had not even studied for vocab or spelling. You know us, living on the wild side.

The Birthday party was great! The girls had a blast!

The picture at the top is Big Brother at the Hannah Montanna concert/movie. When it was over he told me "privately" that he was not going to tell his friends at school he went to the movie. You can't blame the boy! He was one of only five males in the theater, one was his dad and the others were selling popcorn!

Husband and I went to Cancun for a GREAT getaway. Very nice weather and great food! We really enjoyed the date time!

I promise not to be so slack! I'll let you know if I found my new profession after Monday when all my acutions end!

1 comment:

Carolyn F said...

Heh, you know if you start making $$ at I expect lessons to follow. So far this year I've spent under $23 OOP at CVS, savings of almost $700. You are the master TUTOR!!!